To track the progress of an order you placed with us, you must input the email address you entered at checkout as well as your order ID #. Hint: Your order ID # can be found in the order confirmation email you received immediately after completing your purchase on our website.
1. What does an "On Order" status mean in terms of the progress of my order?
Answer: Your order status will show "On Order" if your order is still in production and until Baby of Mine has confirmed from the manufacturer or designer that the items in your order have shipped. At that time, we will update the status of your order to "Shipped", and provide a tracking number for your shipment, if possible.
2. When I try to track my order, why am I receiving an error message stating, "Sorry, we could not find this order"?
If you are not able to view your order or are receiving an error message when you attempt to view your order, one of the following statements may be true and may be affecting your ability to view your order:
- You may not have entered the correct email address and/or order ID #.
- Your payment was declined and therefore we did not receive your order.
- Our order notification system may be running a little slow or is temporarily down. Please allow up to 24 hours for your order to inputed and updated by our system.
Please feel free to contact Customer Support at email@example.com if you are unable to view your order on our website for any reason. We are more than happy to provide you with the status of your order and will respond to your message within 24 hours.
Enter the email address used when you purchased your products, along with your order number, to view your order details.